- To make learning individual-specific, effortless, spontaneous and wilful.
- To inspire children to become independent and responsible in thought, action and belief.
- To recognize and nurture to excellence, the potential of the girl in any field, be it Performing Arts, Sports, Academics, Media, Robotics, Humanities or any other individual/unique talent or inclination.
- To create ample opportunities for analysis, critical thinking, decision making, problem solving with absolute confidence and positive attitude.
- To develop thinking beyond self with sensitive social attitude of respect for all cultures, acceptance of differences with dignity besides sympathy, empathy, global living and community service.
- To groom students impeccably as the most distinguished members of any social group.
- To encourage teenage students to develop high emotional intelligence and strength to sustain positive healthy relationships.
- To strengthen language with respect to listening attentively, speaking distinctly, writing correctly, reading thoughtfully and expressing the self exquisitely.
- To develop logic for Maths, Science and ever evolving technology through experiential learning and high-tech laboratories.
- To imbibe in every fibre of the child’s being, love for nature, care, ownership & concern for the Environment.
- To facilitate them to evolve as spiritual beings with an integrated personality where belief, thought and action are in sync.
By experience replaces by rote
We recognise that it is every child’s right to discover things for himself, rather than being force fed an educational diet that he cannot digest in his formative years.
We also recognise that each child is unique and has different learning needs and abilities. We do not put one child above the other, but regard them all equally in the light of uniqueness.
We also believe in providing sufficient exposure to learning that is imparted using the most creative process – the Montessori System, with due attention to Gardner’s Multi Intelligence Theory.
Sensory discovery over senseless information
We were given five senses, yet we fail to fully use them all. At GD Goenka La Petite, children are encouraged to celebrate life in all its varied dimensions by discovering things through the use of their senses.
A child thus develops on many levels, and grows into a multifaceted human being – not limited by knowledge that has been packed into an unyielding mind, but set free by limitless options to discover and learn something new each day.
Creativity in every aspect of the environment
At GD Goenka La Petite, your child will benefit from creatively designed classrooms, and teachers who care for each individual student. Our staff is specially trained and recruited only after careful assessment of their ability to bring out the best in a child. We go about our task with the care of one who plants a seed and nurtures the sapling with care, concern, and above all with a deep understanding of the fact that each child is different, and that each learns at a different pace. We do not believe in wielding authority, but rather in unleashing the freedom to grow, develop and acquire knowledge through a process of discovery.
You, as a parent, will enjoy seeing your child evolve as we unleash unlimited learning potential that will take him or her to a whole new level of academic excellence.